As always we are able to work with you through email with drawings of concepts new projects and new designs, detailed short video clips of specific diamonds or gemstones, Zoom or FaceTime meetings and/or in gallery appointments or consultations to discuss your needs.
Please call for an appointment to assure a time to discuss and address your needs.
Creating a healthy and safe environment in our award-winning gallery for our clients and employees is our primary concern.
Measures we are implementing in our gallery for you:
- We are now a locked door operation with a doorbell and an intercom on the street to assure your safety and security during your visit in our gallery.
- We are limiting the number of clients to be in our gallery at one time to 4 individuals only.
- Masks are required to be worn by clients and employees, disposable masks and gloves are available upon entering.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used upon entering our gallery.
- Social distancing will observed.
- Gloves will be used by all employees when handling jewelry.
- All employees body temperatures are checked twice daily.
- We sterilize all shown jewelry before returning them to our showcases.
- Watch batteries will not be replaced on a “as you wait” basis, in that we will sterilize them in a UV/ozone cabinet for one hour prior to our handling.
- All jewelry brought to us for appraisal or repair will be sterilized by us prior to inspection or handling.
- All transactions are completed with no touch techniques.
- All gallery surfaces are sterilized using certified hospital grade disinfectants after all client visits.